Do you want to become part of the team?
NTP has been established to deliver training to the automotive, transport & logistics industries. As a JAUPT Approved Training Centre (AC02114) and an approved Consortium of trainers we are always looking for companies and individual training providers to join as members.
Trainer Information and Requirements
To become an NTP Consortium Trainer you must possess a certified teaching qualification such as PTLLS/CTLLS or Cert Ed. Additionally, you must have relevant experience in the subject you are delivering.
Our USP is that we deliver training nationally in conjunction with the companies’ requirement. Courses can be tailored, within the JAUPT framework, to a client’s specific requirement or industry. These courses have been developed in conjunction with several major blue-chip businesses and have received widespread praise for their relevance, interest and dynamics. We are confident that our courses and trainers will not be beaten on quality and professionalism!
What you get when you become a consortium member
Full administrative support from our dedicated team including:
- Fast upload and issuing of certification (once payment has been received)
- Forecasting of courses and potential training opportunities All relevant JAUPT documentation
- Fully branded marketing material to include NTP logos and your own company design
- Continued marketing and advertisement support through our extensive social media outlets
- Access to all of the relevant AWARE courses within your qualication expertise
- Attendance on regular networking events amongst our Network Directory
- The opportunity to get paid to deliver NTP training contracts
- Access to the NTP Network Management System (NMS) for on-line learning
- Membership to the Network Directory
Membership Fees/ Charges:
Membership Fee per Trainer: £350 +VAT
Cost per Course: £100 +VAT (inclusive of our Trainer Training Day)
Additional Training Requirements
We also need trainers to deliver courses to our clients.
Sign-up one trainer to deliver 3 courses such as; DriveAWARE, RoadsideAWARE and UrbanAWARE the cost would be:
Consortium Membership Fee: £350 + VAT
3 x Courses Fees: £300 + VAT
Total registration cost: £650 + VAT
Additional Charges: Certification & Upload cost: £20.95 per delegate.
We recommend that courses are advertised for £80+VAT.