This course focuses on prevention, protection & performance by looking at aspects of a driver’s lifestyle, their health & wellbeing as well as use of the vehicle, defensive driving, hazard perception & awareness, fuel efficiency, motorway systems and all environment factors.
- Daily Checks – why and when?
- Hazard Awareness
- Physical & Mental Health
- The System of Vehicle Control
- Observational Links Perception – how we see things compared to others
- Smart motorway systems and the red cross campaign
- Affects of alcohol, drugs (Inc. Over the Counter and prescribed drugs)
- Sleep deprivation.