Mental Health issues within the transport industry have a direct impact on performance within the work-force.
The course raises awareness about Mental Health disorders and related issues, explores the reasons, signs, symptoms and risks associated with these and finds ways to identify positive measures to help prevent and improve health and wellbeing.
- What is Mental Health and what does it mean to you and your organisation.
- The common Mental Health disorders and associated signs and symptoms.
- How does unhealthy coping mechanisms such as alcohol and drug misuse affect safety and increase accident rates
- Are Mental Health related issues affecting your workplace
- Identify preventative measures and ways of improving employee well-being
- How a positive Mental Health culture can increase health, safety, morale, staff retention and productivity